- Meg: He's going to kill me! I can already picture my funeral!
- [Cutaway to a graveside service, Peter runs in and throws Meg's dead corpse under another casket]
- Peter: Thanks, didn't want to pay for the hole.
- [Meg looks to Chris for support against Michael Pulaski]
- Meg: Chris; you have my back, right?
- Chris: I don't know, let me check. [lifts up his shirt and sees his back covered with bacne] Yeah.
- Peter: Hey, Brian, can you come here a sec?
- Brian: Sure, Peter, what's up?
- Peter: You're a well-read guy, right?
- Brian: Well, I don't know. I guess when I read my Henry David, I tend to be pretty Thoreau.
- Stewie: Shut up!
- [Brian is sitting on the sofa, shivering. Stewie is sat next to him]
- Brian: Ah, cold. Well it worked, thanks for your help, Stewie.
- Stewie: If I knew you were actually going to do it I wouldn't have suggested it. You look like my foot that time Lois made my bath too hot.
- Meg: Oh, fudge!
- Voice: Only I didn't say "fudge", I said "fuck."
- Student: [Meg gets pretty face by Michael's punch] He punched her pretty! [Michael punches Meg back to normal face] Oh, he punched her ugly again!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.