Trying to find an episode with a cutaway to Louis giving birth and she says " ive split from a a to v".Read more >
This is a blog page for those who wish to know the gists or punchlines what certain jokes.
Here are mine
- In "Not All Dogs Go to Heaven", why does LeVar Burton's Star Trek visor make him see people as Klansmen? Is he like one of those Sharpton-esque race activists or something?
- What was the point of the whole "Men: We Don't Know What We Did" cutaway? Was it social commentary?
I dont remember much about the episode, except a woman, in a business suit is thinking hard about something and starts flicking her tongue between her fingers while shes thinking. That is all...please helpRead more >
Trying to find an audio clip of Stewie whining Briiiiaaan or what's an episode he does it in?
-Cheers, B.P.Read more >
In the episode "Excellence in Broadcasting", why was MacFarland so generous to Limbaugh? Did he think he could sell the episode better if he used the real Rush, neccessitating that he present him in a flattering, respectful manner? Why didn't he just do the voice himself and portray Limbaugh as the bloviating, knuckle-dragging pig that he is? I can't imagine that they are buddies. My image of Seth diminished after viewing this episode, and I'm guessing that he really has no social values, contrary to the image he presents of himself on "Real Time" and other shows, and is just a greedy, narcissistic tool who will do anything for a buck. That he would allow Limbaugh to be presented on his show in such a manner is a blow to reality and a scab…Read more >
I first saw evidence against this on his page where it says "On the commentary of "Road to Rhode Island" he confirmed that he sees in black and white". I have no access to that commentary, so I don't know for sure if it's real; and I believe I've found conflicting evidence. When Brian regains consciousness after he sets time back into moving forward we briefly see things from his POV and everything is in color. Also, Brian himself wouldn't have confirmed it, which makes me a little suspicious of whoever wrote said comment. General Ironbeak (talk) 21:12, January 25, 2014 (UTC)Read more >
There is an episode of Family Guy where Peter turns into a giant set of breasts and shouts, "Girls! Girls!" I believe it happens when he is at a hospital. Peter if I remember correctly is surrounded by his family and makes a joke about a celebrity before turning and shouting , "Girls! Girls!" If any one know what episode I am thinking of I would appreciate it you would tell the episode name or the series and episode number. Thanks.Read more >
I have a few jokes I don't get in some episodes
- At the beginning of "Excellence in Broadcasting", the family watches a "widescreen" episode of The Brady Bunch which reveals six black men in Mike and Carol's bed. I don't get it. Was this a ref to Robert Reed's homosexuality, and if so, why black men?
- I never really got the point "Julia Roberts loves herself" cutaway from "Peterotica".
- And the Gary Busey gag from "Road to the North Pole" always disappoints me. I don't think he's crazy.
Any help?Read more >
I hope someone is able to help me.
When Barbara has the flashback to the party where she meets Roginald, there is a BigBand playing a song.
Can someone tell me what this song is called, or if it was created just for this part?
I know that usually most background songs are taken from real life songs.
Thanks for any helpRead more >
please helpRead more >