Seth threw us a curveball last Sunday on "Life of Brian" where the lovable douche and voice of reason died. My friend had been calling it all week, and I refused to believe it. And then when it happened, me and my brother had the same thing on our minds: he'll be back by the end of the episode. I was surprised when the Fuzzy Doors Productions logo came up and Brian was yet to be revived, and it had occurred to me that Brian was gone. I'm going cover all aspects of every theory circulating that I've heard and will refrain from covering my opinion on some. On others, I will speak my mind about it.
First order of business: I like Vinny's character. It just falls short by comparison. Nothing wrong with Vinny. I saw one Youtuber say "I fucking h…Read more >
Brian Or Vinny? Vinny BrianRead more >
Brian's not dead! Here is proof he's not permanently dead. It's in these photos.Read more >
I know for a fact there is a lot of people who are crazy mad for what happened to Brian, so I was wondering what would happen if any of you guys were writing the episode.
I know that if I wrote it, Chris would be the one to get hit by the car, after he ran outside to play street hockey. After his death, Lois would grow depressed and try to throw herself off a cliff, but she would be saved by Peter, who somehow manages to help her through her grief. They finish the episode by packing away Chris' stuff and faling asleep on his bed.
I would even use it to kick of a story-arc where we eventually discover the identity of the car driver, who is actually a Griffin (I'll let you guess who that might be).
So, how would things go down if you were writ…Read more >
Ok, we know there are episodes with Brian's name in it and there is at least one image of Brian in an episode yet to come.
Which episode do you think he'll be back? "3 Acts of God" is out despite having the most likely title since that is a holdover from last year before this season was written.Read more >
Does this mean Meg is the one Yes
It's a red herringRead more >
As referenced in the end of A Fistful of Meg, is Meg the main character to die this season or was that just a one-off joke?Read more >
I have a few jokes I don't get in some episodes
- At the beginning of "Excellence in Broadcasting", the family watches a "widescreen" episode of The Brady Bunch which reveals six black men in Mike and Carol's bed. I don't get it. Was this a ref to Robert Reed's homosexuality, and if so, why black men?
- I never really got the point "Julia Roberts loves herself" cutaway from "Peterotica".
- And the Gary Busey gag from "Road to the North Pole" always disappoints me. I don't think he's crazy.
Any help?Read more >
At 2013's San Diego Comic-Con International, the Family Guy staff announced that one of the six primary characters will be killed off and replaced. Whether or not they are being truthful, or it will some twist and they will be replaced by the exact same character, or they could be just trolling. Vote below to see which one you think it will be, even though it is blatantly obvious who it will be. ~Curious Poker Chip 8:47 p.m. July 22nd, 2013Read more >
Recently, I've been asked to consider a new page for the various television shows the Griffins watch as they often do not qualify as Cutaway gags. I've also been stewing on a listing of deleted scenes since we do not normally allow that info officially on the pages. I have been open to these and am wondering if:
- For simplicities sake, I'm in favor of modifying the current cutaway gags grid for this, but if anyone has a proposal for a new type of grid, I'm open to seeing a sandbox example. I am not sure what the removal of the useless headers of "cutaway owner" and "references" will have on the grid, so without a completely new grid, should we try to put some other headers into these spaces?
- Should we also includes movies as well, or split t…