|Carol with her infant son in "Emission Impossible"|
Carol West (née Pewterschmidt, previously Johnson, Carrington, Stone, O'Craggity, Canseco, Shteinholtz, Washington, Proudfoot and Fong) is Patrick and Lois' younger sister and daughter of Carter and Barbara Pewterschmidt. She first appeared in "Emission Impossible". In this episode, Lois and Peter Griffin take a trip to her house because her eighth husband, Ted, left her while she was pregnant with their son who she gives birth to later on in this episode. However, her son is never seen again after this episode, not even during Thanksgiving dinner at the Griffin family household. Unlike her father she likes Peter, and thinks he is humorous. She was voiced by Carol Kane in this appearance.
She is first mentioned in "Wasted Talent" when Peter reveals that he can make dirty calls to her when he's drunk.
In "The Fat Guy Strangler", she's seen in an old family photo as a little girl on a trike. In the commentary for the episode, it is mentioned they've "never done something with [her]", meaning either they had forgotten or did not count her appearance in "Emission Impossible".
Carol and Mayor West attend Brian's funeral in "Life of Brian".
- She is the only child of Barbara and Carter who isn't a redhead.
- FG220 "Wasted Talent" (mentioned)
- FG311 "Emission Impossible"
- FG417 "The Fat Guy Strangler" (photograph)
- FG515 "Boys Do Cry" (mentioned)
- FG915 "Brothers & Sisters"
- FG1006 "Thanksgiving"
- FG1022 "Family Guy Viewer Mail No. 2"
- FG1106 "Lois Comes Out of Her Shell"
- FG1112 "Valentine's Day in Quahog"
- FG1116 "12 and a Half Angry Men"
- FG1121 "Roads to Vegas"
- FG1206 "Life of Brian"
- FG1212 "Mom's the Word"
- FG1220 "He's Bla-ack!"