Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|From the episode:||"Christmas Guy"|
|Singers:||Carolers from A Christmas Story|
Deck the Harrs is the Asian-accented version of "Deck the Halls" sung by the Asian carolers from A Christmas Story in "Christmas Guy".
- Oh my god, it's the carolers from A Christmas Story!
- Deck the harrs with boughs of horry,
- Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.
- That's right, America. Don't forget, your beloved holiday movie is incredibly racist.
- And flom not that rong ago.