- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harper Paperbacks (November 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006083305X
- ISBN-13: 978-0060833053
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches
The complete 411 on the First 50 episodes of this mega cult hit!
If you consider Spooner Street in Quahog to be the center of the TV universe, this is the book for you! It's packed with details from each and every episode of the first three seasons of the Emmy-nominated series. Learn more about Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie, Brian, and friends than you can shake a stick at -- or, in Brian's case, shake a martini at!
There's a ton of insider stuff too:
- Commentary from the show's creator, producers, writers, and voice-over artists, including thoughts about those guys at Fox who did the unthinkable (like canceling the show) ...
- and then the unheard of (like bringing it back to the network!) Behind-the-scenes jokes and pranks
- Subtle things you may have missed
- And lots more
It's all here -- Family Guy, uncanceled, unbanned, and uncensored!
It's a must-have for all Family Guy fans.