Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Episodes in this Volume
- Lottery Fever
- Seahorse Seashell Party
- Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q.
- Stewie Goes for a Drive
- Back to the Pilot
- Amish Guy
- Cool Hand Peter
- Grumpy Old Man
- Quagmire and Meg
- The Blind Side
- Livin' on a Prayer
- Tom Tucker: The Man and His Dream
- Be Careful What You Fish For
- Burning Down the Bayit
- Killer Queen
- You Can't Do That On Television, Peter
- Mr. and Mrs. Stewie
- Leggo My Meg-O
- Tea Peter
- Family Guy Viewer Mail #2
- Internal Affairs
- Scene animatic from "Seahorse Seashell Party" with Side-by-Side Commentary from director Brian Iles and artist Joe Vaux.
- Looking Back to the Pilot
- Full Episode Animatic from "Back to the Pilot"
- Fishin' Around With Ricky Gervais
- Audio Outtakes With Ricky Gervais
- Ron MacFarlane Reads Viewer Mail
- Scene animatic from "Family Guy Viewer Mail No. 2" with Side-by-Side Commentary from director Greg Colton and storyboard artist Francis Dinglasan
- Deleted Scenes
- Episode commentaries on:
- "Cool Hand Peter" with Producer Mark Hentemann, writers Artie Johann and Shawn Ries, director Brian Iles, production manager Brent Crowe
- "Quagmire and Meg" with Producer Steve Callaghan, writer Tom Devanney, director Joseph Lee, co-producer Kim Fertman
- "Killer Queen" with Producer Mark Hentemann, writer A. Spencer Porter, Animation supervisor Peter Shin, producer Shannon Smith, retake director Greg Lovell
- "Forget-Me-Not" with Producer Steve Callaghan, director Brian Iles, animation supervisor Peter Shin, producer Shannon Smith
- "Mr. and Mrs. Stewie" with Producer Steve Callaghan, directors Joe Vaux and Joseph Lee, storyboard artist Annemarie Brown, production manager Brent Crowe, production engineer Patrick Clark
- "Family Guy Viewer Mail No. 2" with Producer Mark Hentemann, director Greg Colton, writer Tom Devanney, editor Mike Elias, retakes production supervisor Anjel Shehigian