The Greased-Up Deaf Guy is a recurring Family Guy character. He first appeared on the show during the Happy-Go-Lucky Toy Factory company picnic in "The Thin White Line". One of the contests at the picnic, which happens to be Peter Griffin's favorite is to catch the Greased-Up Deaf Guy. He is released from a cage screaming in a high pitched voice, and ran off into the forest. He was voiced by Mike Henry.
He supplied Brian and Stewie with cocaine to frame Jake Tucker for getting Chris in trouble in "North by North Quahog" and claimed he was once a lawyer. He spoke for all of the show when he said it was good to be back on primetime television at the end of the episode.
The origin of the Greased-up Deaf Guy is revealed in reverse in "Yug Ylimaf". When he is late for a meeting, he is caught in the explosion of a grease truck which burns off his suit and renders him deaf.
At Family Guy: Live! in Montreal in the Family Guy Volume 6 DVD, The Greased-Up Deaf Guy was named "Jay" after a fan asked a question about his real name. Mike Henry named him Jay after the audience member who asked the question. However, there has been no official recognition in the show and the name is considered unofficial at this time.
In a talk-show style ending to "Chris Has Got a Date, Date, Date, Date, Date", the show ends before the Greased-up deaf guy can appear.
- FG301 "The Thin White Line"
- FG401 "North by North Quahog"
- FG402 "Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High" (intro only)
- FG410 "Model Misbehavior"
- FG429 Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story segment "Bango Was His Name Oh" (mentioned)
- FG909 "New Kidney in Town" (mentioned)
- FG1104 "Yug Ylimaf"
- FG1504 "Inside Family Guy"
- FG1505 "Chris Has Got a Date, Date, Date, Date, Date" (mentioned)