|From the episode:||The Thin White Line|
This is a parody of "Captain of the Pinafore" (also known as "My Gallant Crew" and "The Captain's Song") from the Gilbert and Sullivan operetta "H.M.S. Pinafore". It was performed by Stewie in "The Thin White Line".
- Stewie: I'm the greatest captain of the queen's navy
- Sailors: And your record will stand as proof.
- Stewie: Be it galleon or freighter,
- I'm an expert navigator.
- Sailors: And you're also a world class poof.
- Stewie: My manner quite effete
- Is mistaken on the street
- For a sailor who can pirouette on cue.
- Well despite your point of view,
- I can thrill a girl or two...
- But I'd rather get it on with you!
- Sailors: Ha Ha Ha!