Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The title was originally registered and promoted under the name of "Into Harmony's Way".
- Peter was previously part of musical groups in "Don't Make Me Over", "Deep Throats" and "Barely Legal".
- With Brian's absence due to his death in the previous episode, Vinny replaces him in the Theme Song. Brian is never mentioned in the episode but appears in a photo in the Griffin house.
- This episode has more songs than any other episode of Family Guy to date.
- This episode marks the first time Quagmire is seen playing a guitar.
- Mort compares Peter and Quagmire's singing to Mandy Patinkin.
- Peter previously sent Lois on a scavenger hunt to distract her while he played golf on their anniversary in "Death Lives".
- "Homeward Bound" by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel plays as Peter and Quagmire go on tour.
- "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd plays as Peter gets a flu shot.
- Peter wrote "Train on the Water, Boat on a Track" before actually learning the difference between the two.
- Lois is surprised to find out that Peter and Quagmire can sing. Lois and Peter previously had performed together in "Deep Throats".
- Despite Peter being gone for two months until Thanksgiving night, when he returns, the outside weather is mild enough for him and the family to be in their traditional attire.
- During the flu shot scene, Peter is shown with a left-handed guitar in his room. Throughout the episode, he is shown playing a right-handed guitar.
- Peter purports that the white doctor giving him the flu shot is Michael Jackson's physician. Dr. Conrad Murray, the real doctor, is an African-American.