- Stewie: Well, now I've seen Woodrow Wilson naked.
- Peter: Jeez, every cop in the town is here.
- Quagmire: I know. What do ya thinks taken care of the city?
- [Consuela is in the middle of an intersection]
- Consuela: No. No. No. No. [mops a puddle]
- Driver: What the hell? Come on!
- Consuela: No drive, is wet.
- Peter: Breaker-breaker 1-9, what's your 20?
- [indistinct blabber on the radio]
- Peter: Aw, it's so hot just knowin' you're in a truck.
- Bonnie: You're right on time, Kevin just woke up screaming from his afternoon nap.
- Kevin: Mom, it's my birthday and you invited your friends.
- Bonnie: All yours are dead!
- Chris: Does the Swanson divorce mean that I have to go live with grandma and grandpa?
- Lois: No Chris, it does not; that doesn't even make any sense.
- Stewie: Why did the sign say "not an exit"?! It should've just said "gorilla door"!
- Joe: It feels good to know that thanks to me and my colleagues, a lot fewer people will be injecting cocaine into their penises tonight.
- Peter: Secrets are what keep a marriage fresh.
- Tom Tucker: That's right, Joyce, apparently, there were over one hundred kilos of cocaine right here in Quahog. And yet my guy can't get dick.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.