|From the episode:||Hot Shots|
"Kim" is sung by Peter Griffin when the anti-vaccination rally they lead fails to draw a crowd in "Hot Shots". Peter encourages Lois to spice things up, like when he was a lounge singer with uneven lyric density, setting up a cutaway gag.
- This is a song I wrote for my beautiful girlfriend...
- Her name is Kim...
- I don't understand why your father has so much problems with us
- Mostly I think it's 'cause I don't make my car payments on time but also because I was dating someone else at the same time as...
- Two, three, four, fivesixseveneightnineteneleven
- [Up beat] Kim!
- I love youuu
- But mostly I love that you let me eat crackers in the bed
- Thank you!