I call Joke Episode
i'm thinking this is just a joke episode American Dad already did that once before on the episode Hot Water when we thought Stan had died so by the next episode Brian will be as good as he was when we started FG this is just my thoughts no one else's Skullzproductions (talk) 05:56, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Well the episode page has a later episode with Brian's name in the title, so I think everything will be normal next week. Ganondorf 06:46, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- If this was a joke episode, then where's Ceelo? BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 08:10, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I think Stewie will somehow repair and use his time machine to save Brian...or find another Brian in an alternate universe. A cosmic reset button will be pushed somehow. Maybe God will just get tired of him and send him back to Earth. 188.8.131.52 08:24, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- While this is not a "joke", remember the show's premise is a "show within a show" and Brian is right now an actor that decided to take a leave of absence, like Kevin Swanson. I'll admit I personally never expected the "death" to last past this episode, but as others have noted, somewhere later this season he returns. --Buckimion (talk) 12:45, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
184.108.40.206 22:26, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
It should have been Chris );
No Offense to Chris fans
Brian is a great character especially with Stewie. Chris, on the other hand, is basically a younger version of Peter. Anyone know those children who disappeared before Chris came along? One of them could have replaced Chris. Lord O' Darkness (talk) 16:38, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
OMG I totally agree...and I think it still will be. I think Brian's death was a hoax to prove how much we like him and how we would react if he really died. A season 12 clip with Cleveland in it showed the whole gang EXCEPT CHRIS, and INCLUDING BRIAN. We have NOT seen the last of Brian Griffin!
Wait a minute!
Who says he appears in real time? "Brian's a Bad Father" could simply be about an offspring who is too late to find his father and "Brian the Closer" could be a clip show tribute. Even the picture could be a flashback. Nothing is guaranteed. --Buckimion (talk) 22:39, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
"Life of Brian" title
220.127.116.11 22:27, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Was Brian murdered?
After re-watching the epsidoe, here's are some details I manage to catch:
1) The car that hit Brian did not stop, and the driver of the car never got out to check on Brian or to inform the family. Also, the car didn't try to go around Brian, didn't slow down or even honk its horn when Brian was in the way.
2) Vinny, the dog that the family got to replace Brian, is revealed to have a criminal past.
3) Vinny that told Stewie that he had just lost his previous owner "around the same time" as the Griffins had lost Brian. My synopsis: Vinny killed his previous owner, and he plots to do the same to the Griffins. Brian may have been his first victim. Final thoughts to be revealed after watching the episode(s) that follow.
- Right now, the only thing proven that he was hit by a car. I have first-hand knowledge as a former cop that people rarely stop when hitting animals. --Buckimion (talk) 21:32, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, I admit that is true but it is still strange that the car was speeding towards Brain as if it was dilberate and didn,t honk its horn to alert the danger; plus the driver would have had enough time to see Brain in the road.
- I have a strange theory that Brian himself was the driver of the car that hit him. And that he had to fake his death in order to prevent something...I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it. But the fact that we aren't revealed who was driving it makes me suspicious...
Yeah, perhaps you are overthinking it but I did the same thing. Coming up with oodles of theories. And the most likely reason of not seeing the driver was time constraints. Anything's possible though. --Trey810 (talk) 23:02, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Do you guys think Seth is deliberately trying to ruin the show? I think this theory is BS but I'm curious to read opinions. --18.104.22.168 23:30, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
Well, if Seth is trying to ruin the show, he doesn't have to try very hard. He's been doing a fine job of that ever since "Brian & Stewie". 22.214.171.124 05:56, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
I honestly can't say I agree that the quality of Family Guy was deteriorating until now. It has gotten a little too sappy, though. It's not supposed to be a mawkish, melodramatic sob-story, even after a death. --Trey810 (talk) 21:32, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
This been a Dark Day for Everyone
This is the 5th Time this Happen
- He was Killed by Eating Chocolate in Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (Which Happen in the Future after Stewie Near Death)
- He was Killed by a Cut Throat in Back to the Pilot (Of Course That was from an Alternate Future)
- He was Killed from Falling off a Balcony in Roads to Vegas (Lucky There was another Brian)
- His Human Self was Killed by a Car in Road to the Multiverse
And Now We have the Same as Number 4 except There No Clone, No Alternate Future Version, No Human Version, It the Normal, Plane as Day, Wine Drinking Dog that we all missed, That we all Cryed for after it Happen. a lot of People in the World of Lawl Wikia think: Oh Vinny Will Never Be One Of Us, He's Trash.
Vinny doesn't really bother me consider I seen Worster but I think you get the Picture.
In the episode, Brian is buried in a cemetary. However, in the earlier episode where Stewie meets up with his older self to see the grave of Brian, it is in the Griffin's back yard.126.96.36.199 00:34, December 22, 2013 (UTC)
- That entire "event" in "Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure" was negated when Stewie changed history.
- There is no such thing as continuity over an extended time. Read the policy pages. --Buckimion (talk) 00:41, December 22, 2013 (UTC)