|Muriel and Mort's debut|
|Last Reported Age||
She was voiced by Nicole Sullivan.
Marriage to Mort
According to her backstory in "The Kiss Seen Around the World", she met Mort at a dating service, though they both had their first kiss at age 14. She looks like a female version of Mort, and has a strong New York City accent. One of her main recreations in "Stuck Together, Torn Apart" was watching old films with her husband along with the album "Hotel California" to find if any of them synchronize.
She was stabbed and killed in "And Then There Were Fewer" by Diane Simmons for discovering her attempting to frame Tom Tucker for the murder of James Woods, leaving Mort a widower and Neil motherless. She was one of the many people to be wronged by James Woods who invited them to dinner in his mansion to make amends after being a born-again Christian after he talked her into selling him drugs from her husband's pharmacy. When this was discovered everyone thought she was the murderer but this was proved false when they found her body after Diane stabbed her.
After Muriel's death, Mort finds himself in financial trouble in "Burning Down the Bayit" as he isn't able to cheat the customers the way she could. With Peter and Quagmire, they plot to burn down the pharmacy to collect the insurance. But Peter slips up and Joe arrests them, only to let them free when they bring back memories of how an insurance company screwed Joe after his paralyzing accident.
- FG308 The Kiss Seen Around the World
- FG319 Stuck Together, Torn Apart
- FG403 Blind Ambition (mentioned only)
- FG406 Petarded
- FG425 You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives
- FG426 Petergeist
- FG517 It Takes a Village Idiot, and I Married One
- FG603 Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air
- FG703 Road to Germany
- FG709 The Juice Is Loose
- FG803 Spies Reminiscent of Us (voice only)
- FG901 And Then There Were Fewer (dies in this episode)
- FG914 Tiegs for Two (mentioned)
- FG1015 Burning Down the Bayit (mentioned)