A Pomtini is an alcoholic beverage that contains ingredients used for martinis. It was first seen when Peter Griffin, while under the influence of the gay gene, enjoys one in a DVD-exclusive scene "Family Gay".
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. sour mix, or 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup (equal parts sugar and cold water dissolved together)
- Spiraled orange rind for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Assemble all ingredients in bar or mixing glass. Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with spiraled orange rind.