- [Sonja smiles darkly as she locks a battered Quagmire in the trunk of his car]
- Sonja: Oh, I'm gonna clean out your trunk. Giggity
- Quagmire: That's my word, that's my word!
- [Peter and Joe pound on the door of a storage unit while searching for Quagmire]
- Joe: Quagmire, you in there!?
- [Muffled sounds from Quagmire are heard]
- Peter: Oh, he's eating. [Shouts at the door] We'll come back when you're done eating!
- Stewie: [to Brian] Brian, either you cooperate or I blow my Adam Levine dog whistle.
- [Cutaway to Adam Levine as the dog whistle]
- Adam Levine: Hey, my voice isn't that high.
- Stewie: [to audience viewer] It is. It is though.
- [Peter and Brian are on the couch, fire engine alarm sounds offscreen, Brian jumps up!]
- Brian: Oh my God! Oh my God! [Brian howls] Peter! Peter! You hear that? [Brian howls] I'm matching the sound. [Brian howls, then runs around in a circle] Is what I'm doing helping?
- Peter: [slurring] Okay, Joe, Joe, you're drunk. Okay, you're drunk. Gimme your keys. And...and I'm drunk, so I'll give you my keys. Okay, now we're both good to drive home.
- [Cut to Peter and Joe in each other's cars stopped in the middle of the road. Peter gets out of Joe's car]
- Peter: You been drinkin' tonight, sir?
- Joe: No, officer, I just had a glass of dinner with my wine.
- Peter: Okay, I'munna needja ta step outta the car an' walk a straight line, please.
- [Joe opens the car door and falls out]
- Peter: Alright, you be safe, sir. There's a lotta crazies out there tonight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.