Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- During the song "Awfully Different" when Brian says "For me to poop on!" he is referencing Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's Catch-phrase. He also has the same cigar and bow-tie Triumph has.
- When sneaking onto the plane with the British family, Stewie references “a baby’s arm holding an apple"; comedian Lenny Bruce’s description of an African-American man’s penis.
- Stewie’s quick two-armed salute before boarding the plane is a parody of U.S. President Richard Nixon’s salute to the public after he resigned in 1974.
- A peddler in the Arabian village advertises Dude, My Car Is Not Where I Parked It But Praise Allah We Are Not Hurt, a satirical take on the 2000 comedy film Dude, Where’s My Car.
- Brian slices open the camel’s belly to save Stewie from the cold, much like Han Solo did with his Tauntaun to warm Luke in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.