This article is about the street on which the Griffins live. For the Family Guy Wiki Community Portal, see Family Guy Wiki:Spooner Street.
Spooner Street is the street located west of downtown Quahog, Rhode Island where the Griffin Family, the Swanson family and Quagmire currently reside. Cleveland used to live in Spooner Street too, but when he divorced his wife, Loretta, she got the house and he had to temporarily move away. Frequently seen in the distance behind the Griffin house are three buildings: One Financial Center, 50 Kennedy Plaza, and the Bank of America Tower.
In "Love Thy Trophy", Spooner Street won first prize for their "Who's the Boss" themed float in a community parade float competition.
In "E. Peterbus Unum", upon applying for a permit to install a swimming pool, it was discovered that 31 Spooner Street was not a part of the United States. After a failed attempt to maintain an independent nation known as Petoria, it was annexed back into the Union.
One block over is McFar Lane, a reference to Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.
Joe Swanson is the only resident that actually pays for his cable.
Spooner Hill Road is a posh street in the town of Kent, CT, where Seth MacFarlane is from.
Current Residents of Spooner Street
- Fat Albert lives at 27 Spooner Street in "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar".
- Glenn Quagmire lives at 29 Spooner Street.
- Cleveland Brown, Donna Tubbs-Brown, Cleveland Brown, Jr., Roberta Tubbs, and Rallo Tubbs all live at 30 Spooner Street after they moved back to Cleveland's previous home after The Cleveland Show was canceled.
- Peter, Lois, Brian, Meg, Chris and Stewie all live at 31 Spooner Street according to "E. Peterbus Unum". However, when Peter wrote to Angus MacGyver in "Brian: Portrait of a Dog", his return address is shown as 725 Spooner Street.
- Joe, Bonnie, Susie and Kevin Swanson all live at 33 Spooner Street.
- Herbert, and his dog Jesse, live at 90 Spooner Street.
- Bill, an albino man and his rabbit, live at an unknown house.
Former Residents of Spooner Street
- Stanford Cordray lived at 89 Spooner Street before moving to Aspen, Colorado
- Loretta Brown died falling from the bathtub after divorcing Cleveland and taking over the house.
- Prior to Loretta's death, Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase rented 30 Spooner Street from her in "Spies Reminiscent of Us".
- An unnamed neighbor lived at 33 Spooner Street before the Swansons moved in. He electrocuted himself in the bathtub with Peter's toaster in "A Hero Sits Next Door", distressed over a custody battle.
- In "Stewie Goes for a Drive", Ryan Reynolds briefly moved into Cleveland's old house.