Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stewie says he should be on Glee, making this the second Seth MacFarlane show after The Cleveland Show to mention the show.
- Another The Price is Right parody is shown in this episode. Yet the music in the background is reminiscent of that of Family Feud.
- Stewie listens to Weenie and the Butt from "Mother Tucker".
- The music in the Shoe & Shoelace cartoon when Stewie fantasizes about being sent to Siberia is reminiscent of that of the former National Anthem of the U.S.S.R.
- Stewie's car seat that Rupert is strapped in to is facing the wrong way, a mistake repeated in previous episodes such as "Baby Not On Board".
- The running gag of Brian's failed writing career is revisited as he is seen writing a new novel with an equally ludicrous storyline like Faster Than the Speed of Love.
- The mother of Gavin is Mrs. Janetti, who shares a last name with this episode's writer, Gary Janetti.
- Meg and Chris appear in one cutaway gag and scream, but have no other speaking lines.
- Bob Barker is mentioned in when Peter is annoyed by a dog with two different colored eyes and appears to have an erection.
- Justin Bieber's song "Baby" is mentioned with rapper Ludacris.
- Lois reads about Snooki dying in Star magazine.
- When Stewie says "at least I'm not getting stabbed by some random guy on the street," it starts raining, but the opposite does happen in "Brian Writes a Bestseller". He then gets stabbed.
- The song Stewie sings along with in the car is "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood.