Susie Swanson is the infant daughter of Joe Swanson and Bonnie Swanson and younger sister of Kevin Swanson. She was born in "Ocean's Three and a Half". In promotional artwork, her hair is a lighter blonde.
Stewie Griffin falls madly in love with her. He even sings her Bryan Adams's "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You". She beats up Stewie with a Barbie doll in the episode "Stew-Roids", and as a result Peter Griffin calls her a lesbian.
In "Road to the North Pole", she is seen in her highchair at the dinner table on Christmas Eve when her parents explain their Christmas wishes during "All I Really Want For Christmas". Her mother is holding her during Brian Griffin's plea on Quahog 5 News on Christmas morning.
In the 10 years before her birth the only time she ever made a movement inside Bonnie's uterus was when she kicked Peter in "Lethal Weapons".
- FG707 "Ocean's Three and a Half"
- FG713 "Stew-Roids"
- FG907 "Road to the North Pole"
- FG912 "The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair"
- FG917 "Foreign Affairs" (mentioned)
- FG1006 "Thanksgiving"
- FG1023 "Internal Affairs"
- FG1104 "Yug Ylimaf" (mentioned)
- FG1105 "Joe's Revenge"
- FG1118 "Total Recall" (special opening)
- FG1121 "Roads to Vegas"