Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stewie Griffin falls madly in love with her. He even sings her Bryan Adams's "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You". She beats up Stewie with a Barbie doll in the episode "Stew-Roids", and as a result Peter Griffin calls her a lesbian.
In "Road to the North Pole", she is seen in her highchair at the dinner table on Christmas Eve when her parents explain their Christmas wishes during "All I Really Want For Christmas". Her mother is holding her during Brian Griffin's plea on Quahog 5 News on Christmas morning.
In the 10 years before her birth the only time she ever made a movement inside Bonnie's uterus was when she kicked Peter in "Lethal Weapons".
- Joe Swanson (Father)
- Bonnie Swanson (Mother)
- Kevin Swanson (Brother)
- Bud Swanson (Grandfather)
- Joe's mom (Grandmother)
- FG707 "Ocean's Three and a Half"
- FG713 "Stew-Roids"
- FG907 "Road to the North Pole"
- FG912 "The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair"
- FG917 "Foreign Affairs" (mentioned)
- FG1006 "Thanksgiving"
- FG1023 "Internal Affairs"
- FG1104 "Yug Ylimaf" (mentioned)
- FG1105 "Joe's Revenge"
- FG1118 "Total Recall" (special opening)
- FG1121 "Roads to Vegas"
- FG1211 "Brian's a Bad Father"
- FG1212 "Mom's the Word" (mentioned)
- FG1220 "He's Bla-ack!"
- FG1305 "Turkey Guys"
- FG1310 "Quagmire's Mom"
- FG1312 "Stewie Is Enceinte"
- FG1314 "#JOLO" (mentioned)
- FG1316 "Roasted Guy"
- FG1406 "Peter's Sister"
- FG1407 "Hot Pocket-Dial"
- FG1408 "Brokeback Swanson"
- FG1411 "The Peanut Butter Kid"
- FG1416 "The Heartbreak Dog" (mentioned)