Regarding Quagmires age in ("Underage Peter")
In the recent episode S14 E14 ("Underage peter") the drinking age gets raised to 50. No one in peters gang can buy drinks including Quagmire. But isn't Quagmire 61 years old. Just something I thought was noteable. Bowser32 (talk) 05:51, November 14, 2016 (UTC)
Rule #1 of this wiki is that Family Guy is a production and nothing is canon. "Facts" may be changed by the writers at any time. In addition, "A Fistful of Meg" has previously cast him as a teenager in 1986. Review the second paragraph of Quagmire's page. --Buckimion (talk) 11:31, November 14, 2016 (UTC)
Why Glen Hates Brian
According to the article, Glen says that Brian acts like he's a great writer when all he does is plagiarize stuff off the internet. Glen never accused Brian of plagiarizing things from the internet. He said, "And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great writer, even though you're terrible. You know, I should have known Cheryl Tiegs didn't write me that note. She would have known there's no 'a' in the word 'definite.'"
- Thanks for fixing it, but I feel that Glen didn't state that he dislikes Brian because he's a terrible writer, but that he deludes himself into thinking he's a great writer when in actuality he's terrible. It's not the fact that Brian is a terrible writer, but that he deludes himself into thinking he's a "great writer."
- Also, one more bullet point to add is, just before Glen makes his point about Brian's delusions as a writer, he says, "God, you're pretentious!" Maybe you could add something like "He is pretentious."
- I hate to make a nuisance of myself, but this page is locked, and I'm a bit of stickler for detail, I admit. P.J.Colliano (talk) 13:48, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Couple of other minor points you might consider fixing.
- Quagmire's final quote in his tirade to Brian is "you're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore." As it appears on the page, the word "big" is omitted. For the sake of accuracy, it should be added. P.J.Colliano (talk) 16:17, February 27, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know what weird rules of grammar you think you're operating under, but you're wrong. Quotation marks surround quotations. Paraphrases do NOT go in quotation marks. P.J.Colliano (talk) 12:14, March 5, 2017 (UTC)
Glenn's Age Against His Brother and Sister
Hey guys, do you think Glenn Quagmire could be the oldest of his parents' children if Glenn Quagmire himself is actually older than his brother Gary and sister Brenda? -JustinBoy082498 (talk) 18:24, December 17, 2017 (UTC)