Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|From the episode:||"You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives"|
"This is One Fine Day to Be Nude" is a song sung by Bill Clinton in "You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives". He sings it when he exits his home in the nude while getting the newspaper. He is interrupted by Chris Griffin, who pelts him with an egg on his chest and shouts at him as part of his test so he can join the Young Republicans group.
- ♪ Oh, this is one fine day to be nude, ♪
- ♪ Yeah, this is one fine day to be nude ♪
- ♪ The birds are singing: "Clinton have a wonderful spring," ♪
- ♪ And people walkin' by can stop and look at my thing ♪
- ♪ Oh, this is one fine day to be nude... ♪