- Lois: Oh, hi, Chris, how was school?
- Chris: It was great, I met a girl, Mom.
- Lois: That's wonderful, honey.
- Chris: Yeah, her name is Lindsey, like the state.
- Lois: Is she nice?
- Chris: Yeah, she's really nice and super pretty and her bicycle seats smells like strawberries.
- Lois: Ohh ... okay.
- Chris: I'm gonna go upstairs and alternate between hopeful excitement and suicidal pessimism.
- Lois: Peter, I need you to drop Stewie off at daycare and then shred this big stack of old bank statements.
- Peter: You got it, Lois.
- [at daycare, the stack is in the circle of playful children. Zoom out with an oblivious Peter in blood from chin to trousers]
- Peter: Is he always this quiet?
- Stewie: Are you kiddin' me? Are they not seeing this?
- Brian: I know, it's kinda creepy, it's almost like [Chris is] dating Lois.
- Stewie: Yeah...looks like somebody's getting a little oedipussy.
- Brian: Can we say that?
- Stewie: Just did.
- Lindsey: [dressed as Lois] Thanks for buying me these clothes, Glenn.
- Quagmire: You're welcome. [to Mort, also dressed as Lois] And you're dismissed.
- Mort Goldman: Do I still get to keep the twenty?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.