I've been a big fan of the show since it first came out. Outside of Family Guy, my favorite shows are Star Trek (all varieties), The I.T. Crowd, Robot Chicken, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Flashpoint, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Some of my favorite Family Guy bits:
- Peter trying to breastfeed Stewie in "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar"
- Stewie's eulogy for Biscuit in "Road to Rhode Island"
- Peter hurts his knee in "Wasted Talent"
- Surfin' Bird in "I Dream of Jesus"
- "Blue Harvest"
- It’s A Wonderful Day for Pie in "Road to the Multiverse"
- "Da Boom"
- Let's Go Montreal the Way in "Bigfat"
- Stewie laughing at his own feet in "The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair"
- This is One Fine Day to Be Nude in "You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives"
- All "Road to..." episodes
- Road House from "Brian's Got a Brand New Bag"
- Vasectomy from "Sibling Rivalry"
There are a number of episodes of Family Guy that I can't stand. Mostly Brian and Meg episodes. Not in any particular order, though "Brian & Stewie" has to be the worst: