Vern and Johnny are two Vaudeville men who perform duets and acts together. Vern, who does the singing is voiced by Seth MacFarlane, while Johnny the pianist has never spoken. Their signature piano tune is "Galloping Gertie" by Sam Fonteyn.
Vern and Johnny were shot to death in "Saving Private Brian" by Stewie Griffin who subsequently tells the viewers that there will be no further performances from them. Seth MacFarlane stated that they were killed off because people were getting sick of them. David A. Goodman also stated that the show relied on them too much.
They make a reappearance in "Back to the Woods" as ghosts. Vern performs on the surface world and Johnny is seen in Hell because it is revealed he was a pedophile.
- Blue = Vern
- Red = Johnny
- FG202 "Holy Crap" (Vern only)
- FG403: "Blind Ambition"
- FG412: "The Perfect Castaway"
- FG418: "The Father, the Son, and the Holy Fonz"
- FG423: "Deep Throats"
- FG504: "Saving Private Brian" (die in this episode)
- FG609: "Back to the Woods" (as ghosts)